- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 day ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual Extruder
Let’s create a new evolution for our 3Drag printer, with a dual extruder for the printing of chocolate items of two types or colours. The 3Drag printer has been our answer to the growing need –...
- Posted 2 months ago
Aleph Objects Triples Revenue in 2015
Colorado-based open source 3D printer and hardware manufacturer Aleph Objects, Inc. saw record profits in 2015 as sales tripled. The record-breaking year of sales, driven primarily by their popular LulzBot TAZ 5 and LulzBot Mini 3D printers, pulled...
- Posted 1 year ago