- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual Extruder
Let’s create a new evolution for our 3Drag printer, with a dual extruder for the printing of chocolate items of two types or colours. The 3Drag printer has been our answer to the growing need –...
- Posted 3 months ago
Aleph Objects Triples Revenue in 2015
Colorado-based open source 3D printer and hardware manufacturer Aleph Objects, Inc. saw record profits in 2015 as sales tripled. The record-breaking year of sales, driven primarily by their popular LulzBot TAZ 5 and LulzBot Mini 3D printers, pulled...
- Posted 1 year ago