- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 3 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual Extruder
Let’s create a new evolution for our 3Drag printer, with a dual extruder for the printing of chocolate items of two types or colours. The 3Drag printer has been our answer to the growing need –...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Aleph Objects Triples Revenue in 2015
Colorado-based open source 3D printer and hardware manufacturer Aleph Objects, Inc. saw record profits in 2015 as sales tripled. The record-breaking year of sales, driven primarily by their popular LulzBot TAZ 5 and LulzBot Mini 3D printers, pulled...
- Posted 11 months ago