- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 18 hours ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
DrupalCon 2016 interview with Amber Matz | Drupal meets IoT
Interesting interview reported by Opensource.com on the similarities between IoT and a CMS (open source) like Drupal. The architecture designed for both has many points in common. Meet Amber Matz, a Production Manager and Trainer at Drupalize.Me,...
- Posted 12 months ago
How to Build a Fablab plus FabDrupal!
FabDrupal is a full set of customizations for Drupal that will help all Fablab managers and teams to run the business! A repository for the development environment of the FabDrupal distribution, a Drupal distribution for FabLabs This...
- Posted 4 years ago