- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
DrupalCon 2016 interview with Amber Matz | Drupal meets IoT
Interesting interview reported by Opensource.com on the similarities between IoT and a CMS (open source) like Drupal. The architecture designed for both has many points in common. Meet Amber Matz, a Production Manager and Trainer at Drupalize.Me,...
- Posted 9 months ago
How to Build a Fablab plus FabDrupal!
FabDrupal is a full set of customizations for Drupal that will help all Fablab managers and teams to run the business! A repository for the development environment of the FabDrupal distribution, a Drupal distribution for FabLabs This...
- Posted 3 years ago