- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 3 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
D3CRYPT3D launches accessible 3D printable file encryption to fight 3D asset theft
CAD file ownership has always been a tricky issue within the 3D printing community. On the one hand, we are big supporters of open source file sharing through Thingiverse and other platforms – it’s how so many...
- Posted 2 months ago
Authentise DRM technology Aims to Prevent Piracy in 3-D Printing
A good post on MIT technology review, will help you understand more of this technology. Copyright enforcement in 3D printing is still an open issue: People in the 3-D printing world have talked for years about the...
- Posted 3 years ago