- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 7 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Build Your Own SLA/DLP 3D Printer with 3D Printed Parts
A maker named Aldric Négrier has designed and built several 3D printers, many of which he has shared on Instructables. Their latest is the RooBee One, an aluminum-frame SLA-DLP printer named for its bright red color. The design...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Morpheus Delta High Resolution Resin 3D Printer Unveiled
Far better than any other 3D printers in print-quality & speed, under $1,000-category. Personal Resin 3D Printer. Powered by LIPS tech… …that is what Morpheus Delta is promising over its Kickstarter campaign. Few days since the beginning...
- Posted 3 months ago
mUVe 3D’s latest fully assembled DLP Pro and Pro+ 3D printers now available
With just a $1499 price tag, mUVe launched the best DLP 3D printer for money, proving also to be in the tradition of this great brand, one of the toughest resin printers you can purchase. While a...
- Posted 11 months ago
XZEED DLP Multi-Material 3D Printer
Reinout Holtrup, a student of industrial design at the University of Twente in the Netherlands decided to take on these very issues (i.e. the inability to use SLA printing with multimaterials) by creating a prototype for a...
- Posted 1 year ago
M-One is another opensource, professional, DLP 3D printer
We apparently lost this beautiful DLP printer project that got funding in july on kickstarter. The project apparently declares that will be open source! M-One brings creativity right to your desktop We found the 3D printing machines...
- Posted 2 years ago
Another DIY high resolution Open Source 3D DLP printer
Hey! look at this amazing instructable for an a DIY high resolution Open Source 3D DLP printer! Why did we work on a 3D printer?Well as you all know the world needs more 3D printers, more platforms...
- Posted 3 years ago