- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 week ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
mUVe 3D’s latest fully assembled DLP Pro and Pro+ 3D printers now available
With just a $1499 price tag, mUVe launched the best DLP 3D printer for money, proving also to be in the tradition of this great brand, one of the toughest resin printers you can purchase. While a...
- Posted 7 months ago
XZEED DLP Multi-Material 3D Printer
Reinout Holtrup, a student of industrial design at the University of Twente in the Netherlands decided to take on these very issues (i.e. the inability to use SLA printing with multimaterials) by creating a prototype for a...
- Posted 9 months ago
M-One is another opensource, professional, DLP 3D printer
We apparently lost this beautiful DLP printer project that got funding in july on kickstarter. The project apparently declares that will be open source! M-One brings creativity right to your desktop We found the 3D printing machines...
- Posted 2 years ago
Another DIY high resolution Open Source 3D DLP printer
Hey! look at this amazing instructable for an a DIY high resolution Open Source 3D DLP printer! Why did we work on a 3D printer?Well as you all know the world needs more 3D printers, more platforms...
- Posted 3 years ago