- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
Hubble Laser Cutter: open source on Kickstarter
Open source and open design laser cutter, founded on Kickstarter 5x the minimum amount requested! Full specs here on Kickstarter.
- Posted 1 year ago
The DIY LILCNC
This is a pretty old (2011) project, but we never covered it. Maybe a post on Open Source CNC machines is mature! Did you know that our 3Drag now sports CNC features? The DIYLILCNC Project The DIYLILCNC...
- Posted 3 years ago