- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 17 hours ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 7 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 9 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 14 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 23 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 26 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 29 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 30 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 34 days ago
- A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentationPosted 36 days ago
Wi-Fi Body Scale with Arduino
In this post we present the design of a scale that connects to the Internet and automatically sends weight info on a Google Document. The project is composed of Arduino Uno board Wi-Fi shield additional shield that we...
- Posted 190 days ago
How to send data from Arduino to Google Docs Spreadsheet
A very interesting feature of Arduino is the great avalaibility of library that make the developer work very simple and fast. Make a Web Server, a Web Client or post a Tweet haven’t difficulty. Try to do...
- Posted 684 days ago