- Raspberry Pi 2 or, better, “Four”!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Touch Display for Raspberry PiPosted 4 weeks ago
- ArduDisplay, when the display becomes interactive!Posted 1 month ago
- LONG-RANGE TECHNOLOGIES FOR IoTPosted 2 months ago
- 3D Scanning with Microsoft KinectPosted 2 months ago
- Get Crazy with the Smartphone controlled Skateboarding!Posted 2 months ago
- RandA: WebServer applicationPosted 2 months ago
- BananaPi, the latest software updatesPosted 3 months ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: The firmwarePosted 3 months ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: How it worksPosted 3 months ago
Wi-Fi Body Scale with Arduino
In this post we present the design of a scale that connects to the Internet and automatically sends weight info on a Google Document. The project is composed of Arduino Uno board Wi-Fi shield additional shield that we...
- Posted 3 years ago
How to send data from Arduino to Google Docs Spreadsheet
A very interesting feature of Arduino is the great avalaibility of library that make the developer work very simple and fast. Make a Web Server, a Web Client or post a Tweet haven’t difficulty. Try to do...
- Posted 4 years ago