- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Facebook puts petabytes of old cat pix on ice for sustainability
Okay this is not strictly open source and making, but it is an interesting thought about what we do for susteinability and environment. Could you imagine that a cat picture is wasting our Earth’s resources? Facebook could,...
- Posted 11 months ago
Open Compute Project: open design applied to data centers
Have you ever thought about what would happen if data centers could share their specifications across companies to build a perfect infrastructure? I thought I was dreaming, when I realized that this already exists (and it is...
- Posted 3 years ago