- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Facebook puts petabytes of old cat pix on ice for sustainability
Okay this is not strictly open source and making, but it is an interesting thought about what we do for susteinability and environment. Could you imagine that a cat picture is wasting our Earth’s resources? Facebook could,...
- Posted 1 year ago
Open Compute Project: open design applied to data centers
Have you ever thought about what would happen if data centers could share their specifications across companies to build a perfect infrastructure? I thought I was dreaming, when I realized that this already exists (and it is...
- Posted 3 years ago