- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 7 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Motus open 3D gesture based interface for creators
This beautiful project just announced it will be open source if funded. Unfortunately enough, despite the quality of the campaingn, it looks like the road to making it is still a bit long. Motus is a, simple, elegant open...
- Posted 2 years ago
Apeiros is An Open Source Mobile Robot
Apeiros is a “low cost, open source, expandable, mobile robot that can be used for education, hobby and research related activities.” I designed and validated a robot that was used as a tool for teaching Science, Technology,...
- Posted 3 years ago