- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Motus open 3D gesture based interface for creators
This beautiful project just announced it will be open source if funded. Unfortunately enough, despite the quality of the campaingn, it looks like the road to making it is still a bit long. Motus is a, simple, elegant open...
- Posted 2 years ago
Apeiros is An Open Source Mobile Robot
Apeiros is a “low cost, open source, expandable, mobile robot that can be used for education, hobby and research related activities.” I designed and validated a robot that was used as a tool for teaching Science, Technology,...
- Posted 3 years ago