- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 16 hours ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
Incredible Mechanical Iris instructable
Well, we usually don’t post simply things we find on Instructables but this is really AWESOME: this work is based on and inspired by carlbass Mechanical iris Inspired by his work I quickly put a piece of plywood in...
- Posted 2 years ago
Transform a store window in a Video Game for the Neighbourhood
Cannot resist but publishing this AMAZING project. Full schematics available on the site. My house/office has a store window and I try to make use of it as much as possible. I had some projections etc. in there...
- Posted 3 years ago