- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Incredible Mechanical Iris instructable
Well, we usually don’t post simply things we find on Instructables but this is really AWESOME: this work is based on and inspired by carlbass Mechanical iris Inspired by his work I quickly put a piece of plywood in...
- Posted 2 years ago
Transform a store window in a Video Game for the Neighbourhood
Cannot resist but publishing this AMAZING project. Full schematics available on the site. My house/office has a store window and I try to make use of it as much as possible. I had some projections etc. in there...
- Posted 3 years ago