- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 3 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
D3CRYPT3D launches accessible 3D printable file encryption to fight 3D asset theft
CAD file ownership has always been a tricky issue within the 3D printing community. On the one hand, we are big supporters of open source file sharing through Thingiverse and other platforms – it’s how so many...
- Posted 5 months ago
Authentise DRM technology Aims to Prevent Piracy in 3-D Printing
A good post on MIT technology review, will help you understand more of this technology. Copyright enforcement in 3D printing is still an open issue: People in the 3-D printing world have talked for years about the...
- Posted 4 years ago