- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 7 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
D3CRYPT3D launches accessible 3D printable file encryption to fight 3D asset theft
CAD file ownership has always been a tricky issue within the 3D printing community. On the one hand, we are big supporters of open source file sharing through Thingiverse and other platforms – it’s how so many...
- Posted 6 months ago
Authentise DRM technology Aims to Prevent Piracy in 3-D Printing
A good post on MIT technology review, will help you understand more of this technology. Copyright enforcement in 3D printing is still an open issue: People in the 3-D printing world have talked for years about the...
- Posted 4 years ago