- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 hours ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 day ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 2 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 3 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 6 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
D3CRYPT3D launches accessible 3D printable file encryption to fight 3D asset theft
CAD file ownership has always been a tricky issue within the 3D printing community. On the one hand, we are big supporters of open source file sharing through Thingiverse and other platforms – it’s how so many...
- Posted 4 months ago
Authentise DRM technology Aims to Prevent Piracy in 3-D Printing
A good post on MIT technology review, will help you understand more of this technology. Copyright enforcement in 3D printing is still an open issue: People in the 3-D printing world have talked for years about the...
- Posted 3 years ago