- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 2 weeks ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
Trying to figure out what kind of cool stuff you can create with a 3D printer it’s not always easy if you just look to a magazine talking about it or hosting an advertising page: to fully...
- Posted 3 years ago
Welcome to the 2013 GoFundMe Makeathon
GoFundMe and Make announced a competition for Makers. The funding project grants that will be given to the winners are quite interesting so we really encourage you to give a try to one of your amazing ideas...
- Posted 4 years ago