- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 3 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
Trying to figure out what kind of cool stuff you can create with a 3D printer it’s not always easy if you just look to a magazine talking about it or hosting an advertising page: to fully...
- Posted 3 years ago
Welcome to the 2013 GoFundMe Makeathon
GoFundMe and Make announced a competition for Makers. The funding project grants that will be given to the winners are quite interesting so we really encourage you to give a try to one of your amazing ideas...
- Posted 4 years ago