- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Bring computer vision to raspberry Pi with openFrameworks on Indiegogo
openFrameworks is an open source C++ toolkit that assists the creative process by bringing together: If our friend Hasan Ijaz will be funded, he will complete the design and programming of openFrameworks and will set up a...
- Posted 1 year ago
Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their position
Here we present our first tests with the Pixy camera, a device capable of detecting the colour of the objects, and to track their position. Until a short time ago, it was really difficult to develop applications...
- Posted 2 years ago
Pixy a fast, easy-to-use vision sensor gets funded on Kickstarter
This board for computer vision seems a great product: the involvement of Carnegie Mellon university just makes it more interesting and promising. And it’s open source hardware! Pixy is a fast vision sensor you can quickly “teach”...
- Posted 3 years ago