- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 7 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Intel® IoT Cloud Analytics: monitor your boards’ swarm
Intel provides a nice feature dedicated to its IoT boards users: the IoT Analytics portal. IoT Analytics includes resources for the collection and analysis of sensor data that the Intel® IoT Developer Kit provides without having to invest...
- Posted 2 months ago
Sierra Wireless pushes high the M2M and IoT fast development with AirPrime
The explosive growth of the Internet of Things is bringing new opportunities and a need for developers to be able to quickly and easily move new IoT apps from drawing board to reality. Although there are a...
- Posted 1 year ago
Hadoop Big Data Suite Goes Open Source a $40M Gift from Pivotal
Pivotal is releasing its data lake architecture components, including Greenplum DB, GemFire and HAWQ, to the open source community: “Last spring, Pivotal unveiled its Pivotal Big Data Suite, a subscription-based software, support and maintenance package that bundled...
- Posted 2 years ago
3D Printer OS. Your printer operating system, as a Service.
A 3dPrinter OS that works from the cloud. Probably the most non-open source solution… or maybe not? Who knows how this will evolve. Still a bit hard to me to understand what is the actual user experience. Did someone...
- Posted 2 years ago
OpenPicus releases a MQTT library for Flyport
Our friends at OpenPicus, the Open Source system on module targeted to professional users, just released an Open Source MQTT library: MQTT allows you to create real time Cloud-to-real-world applications in a breeze. There are tons of...
- Posted 3 years ago
STMicroelectronics announces support for Thingsquare Mist
Thingsquare, a pioneering provider of open-source software for the Internet of Things, and STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, have cooperated to bring Thingsquare Mist Internet-connectivity software to ST’s SPIRIT1...
- Posted 4 years ago