- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
Arduino round Word clock
Interesting project to take inspiration by, a word clock featuring Arduino to control the “minute words”! As I was making a word clock, based on another instructable ( http://www.instructables.com/id/My-Arduino-WordClock/ ), me and my sister were wondering whether...
- Posted 3 months ago
A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second part
Let’s see how to use this shield along with Raspberry Pi, by means of a dedicated library. In the last installment we gave readers description of a new RTCC shield, based on the MCP79410 integrated...
- Posted 5 months ago
A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Let’s use a new Real Time Clock by Microchip, by making it available on a shield for two prototyping boards. First Installment. Many applications require an hourly information, that is locally obtained by means of...
- Posted 6 months ago
New version of amazing Micro Word Clock showcased in Video
Great introduction video to the Micro Word Clock by Daniel Roja: A tiny replica of the famous Word Clock, using only an ATmega microcontroller, a DS1307 Real Time Clock and a few passive components to display the time...
- Posted 2 years ago
Add functions to your Dotklok: Remote Control
Today we present a mod of Dotklok, the product that we presented few months ago , with new features such as reading ambient temperature and controlling display brightness based on the ambient light. The whole thing can...
- Posted 3 years ago
An Open Source, hackable Digital Clock
Andrew O’Malley, an amazingly creative maker, created this fanstastic Open Source Arduino-based clock that can display the time in many different ways: if not enough, one can also add his own personal animation. Andrew’s idea Compared...
- Posted 4 years ago