- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 19 hours ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 day ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 2 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 3 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 4 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDs
A tech Christmas decoration, created by means of Neopixel LEDs and controlled via an Arduino Micro board, that takes up a minimal amount of space. With the Xmas holidays approaching, we always try to propose a...
- Posted 2 months ago
Top Projects for a Merry Christmas
Over the years we presented several projects to celebrate Christmas. it is time to present those who have had the greatest success. 1°: Spherebot Reloaded: Customize Your Xmas Let’s create a plotter to decorate Christmas Tree...
- Posted 1 year ago
An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!
The Christmas eve is approaching and – even if we’re a bit late on this – we make a Christmas Lamp, capable of emitting light of the same color of the surface it is laid on! The...
- Posted 2 years ago
Light up your XMAS from your Smartphone
This post is about a light animation game that can light up your Christmas. There’s Bluetooth, Android and audio files: a perfect festive mashup. A spectrum analyzer will help us color the winter festivities. Every year...
- Posted 3 years ago