- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Top Projects for a Merry Christmas
Over the years we presented several projects to celebrate Christmas. it is time to present those who have had the greatest success. 1°: Spherebot Reloaded: Customize Your Xmas Let’s create a plotter to decorate Christmas Tree...
- Posted 9 months ago
An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!
The Christmas eve is approaching and – even if we’re a bit late on this – we make a Christmas Lamp, capable of emitting light of the same color of the surface it is laid on! The...
- Posted 2 years ago
Light up your XMAS from your Smartphone
This post is about a light animation game that can light up your Christmas. There’s Bluetooth, Android and audio files: a perfect festive mashup. A spectrum analyzer will help us color the winter festivities. Every year...
- Posted 3 years ago