- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 10 hours ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 week ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 3 weeks ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 3 weeks ago
- The soul of the open source automatic bartender: the DRINK MAKER softwarePosted 1 month ago
- An Open Source 2x3W Class D (Low Frequency) amplifierPosted 1 month ago
- How to evaluate a Stereo Lithographic 3D PrintersPosted 2 months ago
- Interview to Eben Upton: the New Raspberry Pi 3, Makers, Pi Zero…and morePosted 2 months ago
- The Zerynth Framework: programming IoT with PythonPosted 2 months ago
Top Projects for a Merry Christmas
Over the years we presented several projects to celebrate Christmas. it is time to present those who have had the greatest success. 1°: Spherebot Reloaded: Customize Your Xmas Let’s create a plotter to decorate Christmas Tree...
- Posted 4 months ago
An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!
The Christmas eve is approaching and – even if we’re a bit late on this – we make a Christmas Lamp, capable of emitting light of the same color of the surface it is laid on! The...
- Posted 1 year ago
Spherebot Reloaded: Customize Your Xmas
Let’s create a plotter to decorate Christmas Tree balls with writing and drawings. Christmas is coming you dusted off your xmas tree and decorated it: everybody try to make it different, buying new decorations and balls of...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino DMX shield for Christmas projects
. This shield allows to connect an Arduino with DMX equipment. It implements the RS485 interface to adapt the electrical levels needed for DMX connection. This shield has been designed with flexibility in mind and allows...
- Posted 3 years ago
Lighted plexiglass Christmas ornaments (Arduino version)
In the previous post we showed you how to make small Christmas shapes using an RGB LED and a small circuit based on PIC. The designs were obtained working with the CNC some acrylic sheets. But our...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY LED Plexiglass christmas decorations (PIC version)
Very few components, plexiglass and a CNC are the ingredients to make wonderful brilliant figures to decorate the Christmas tree or our house this Christmas and New Year. Let’s see how to do it. With the LED...
- Posted 4 years ago