- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Top Projects for a Merry Christmas
Over the years we presented several projects to celebrate Christmas. it is time to present those who have had the greatest success. 1°: Spherebot Reloaded: Customize Your Xmas Let’s create a plotter to decorate Christmas Tree...
- Posted 12 months ago
An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!
The Christmas eve is approaching and – even if we’re a bit late on this – we make a Christmas Lamp, capable of emitting light of the same color of the surface it is laid on! The...
- Posted 2 years ago
Spherebot Reloaded: Customize Your Xmas
Let’s create a plotter to decorate Christmas Tree balls with writing and drawings. Christmas is coming you dusted off your xmas tree and decorated it: everybody try to make it different, buying new decorations and balls of...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino DMX shield for Christmas projects
. This shield allows to connect an Arduino with DMX equipment. It implements the RS485 interface to adapt the electrical levels needed for DMX connection. This shield has been designed with flexibility in mind and allows...
- Posted 4 years ago
Lighted plexiglass Christmas ornaments (Arduino version)
In the previous post we showed you how to make small Christmas shapes using an RGB LED and a small circuit based on PIC. The designs were obtained working with the CNC some acrylic sheets. But our...
- Posted 5 years ago
DIY LED Plexiglass christmas decorations (PIC version)
Very few components, plexiglass and a CNC are the ingredients to make wonderful brilliant figures to decorate the Christmas tree or our house this Christmas and New Year. Let’s see how to do it. With the LED...
- Posted 5 years ago