- RandA PhotoSharing: Are you a Maker?Posted 5 days ago
- GestIC Meets Raspberry Pi: gesture recognition with Raspberry PiPosted 6 days ago
- Gestic Meets Arduino: gesture recognition with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fishino pinout is available!Posted 2 weeks ago
- FISHINO: Arduino becomes wirelessPosted 3 weeks ago
- Boar’s Board, something wild is making its way into the world of electronicsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Microsoft & Open Source: the Odd CouplePosted 3 weeks ago
- The Drink Maker: Open Sourcing your Cocktail!Posted 4 weeks ago
- ArdIR a programmable and remotely manageable Infrared control with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- BOAR’S PIGLET 01: our newborn multi-axis development boardPosted 1 month ago
An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!
The Christmas eve is approaching and – even if we’re a bit late on this – we make a Christmas Lamp, capable of emitting light of the same color of the surface it is laid on! The...
- Posted 10 months ago
Spherebot Reloaded: Customize Your Xmas
Let’s create a plotter to decorate Christmas Tree balls with writing and drawings. Christmas is coming you dusted off your xmas tree and decorated it: everybody try to make it different, buying new decorations and balls of...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino DMX shield for Christmas projects
. This shield allows to connect an Arduino with DMX equipment. It implements the RS485 interface to adapt the electrical levels needed for DMX connection. This shield has been designed with flexibility in mind and allows...
- Posted 3 years ago
Lighted plexiglass Christmas ornaments (Arduino version)
In the previous post we showed you how to make small Christmas shapes using an RGB LED and a small circuit based on PIC. The designs were obtained working with the CNC some acrylic sheets. But our...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY LED Plexiglass christmas decorations (PIC version)
Very few components, plexiglass and a CNC are the ingredients to make wonderful brilliant figures to decorate the Christmas tree or our house this Christmas and New Year. Let’s see how to do it. With the LED...
- Posted 4 years ago