- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 6 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 8 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 13 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 22 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 25 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 28 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 29 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 33 days ago
- A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentationPosted 35 days ago
- An interview with LadyAda, Limor Fried founder of AdafruitPosted 40 days ago
Arduino DMX shield for Christmas projects
. This shield allows to connect an Arduino with DMX equipment. It implements the RS485 interface to adapt the electrical levels needed for DMX connection. This shield has been designed with flexibility in mind and allows...
- Posted 161 days ago
Lighted plexiglass Christmas ornaments (Arduino version)
In the previous post we showed you how to make small Christmas shapes using an RGB LED and a small circuit based on PIC. The designs were obtained working with the CNC some acrylic sheets. But our...
- Posted 522 days ago
DIY LED Plexiglass christmas decorations (PIC version)
Very few components, plexiglass and a CNC are the ingredients to make wonderful brilliant figures to decorate the Christmas tree or our house this Christmas and New Year. Let’s see how to do it. With the LED...
- Posted 524 days ago