- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 3 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 4 days ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 1 week ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 1 week ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 1 week ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Chinese factory replaces 90% of human workers with robots.Posted 2 weeks ago
- We’ll never seen better before!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kitnic.it – share and build Open Source Electronics ProjectsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s put all in order by color with M&Ms and Skittles sorting machine!Posted 2 weeks ago
Top Projects for a Merry Christmas
Over the years we presented several projects to celebrate Christmas. it is time to present those who have had the greatest success. 1°: Spherebot Reloaded: Customize Your Xmas Let’s create a plotter to decorate Christmas Tree...
- Posted 1 year ago
An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!
The Christmas eve is approaching and – even if we’re a bit late on this – we make a Christmas Lamp, capable of emitting light of the same color of the surface it is laid on! The...
- Posted 2 years ago
Spherebot Reloaded: Customize Your Xmas
Let’s create a plotter to decorate Christmas Tree balls with writing and drawings. Christmas is coming you dusted off your xmas tree and decorated it: everybody try to make it different, buying new decorations and balls of...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino DMX shield for Christmas projects
. This shield allows to connect an Arduino with DMX equipment. It implements the RS485 interface to adapt the electrical levels needed for DMX connection. This shield has been designed with flexibility in mind and allows...
- Posted 4 years ago
Lighted plexiglass Christmas ornaments (Arduino version)
In the previous post we showed you how to make small Christmas shapes using an RGB LED and a small circuit based on PIC. The designs were obtained working with the CNC some acrylic sheets. But our...
- Posted 5 years ago
DIY LED Plexiglass christmas decorations (PIC version)
Very few components, plexiglass and a CNC are the ingredients to make wonderful brilliant figures to decorate the Christmas tree or our house this Christmas and New Year. Let’s see how to do it. With the LED...
- Posted 5 years ago