- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 17 hours ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 4 weeks ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 month ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Ultimaker announces 2 more printer variations on Ultimaker 2
At CES in Las Vegas, European open source 3D Printer producer Ultimaker announced two variations of the award winning Ultimaker 2: the Ultimaker 2 Go and Ultimaker 2 Extended. We’re looking forward to see how the design files...
- Posted 2 years ago
Freescale announces WaRPboard.org a wannabe Wearable Reference Platform
At recent CES, Freescale announced Warp Board, a new open source hardware wannabe reference platform for wearable: take a look at the page! It’s based on Android! The WaRPboard implements a hybrid architecture to address the evolving...
- Posted 3 years ago