- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 14 hours ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 4 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 5 days ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Chinese factory replaces 90% of human workers with robots.Posted 2 weeks ago
- We’ll never seen better before!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kitnic.it – share and build Open Source Electronics ProjectsPosted 2 weeks ago
Disarming Corruptor helps you encrypt STL files
Spotted on Social Media: a tool to protect the exchange of STL mesh files from espionage and censorship. Disarming Corruptor is a tool for making reversible damage to your STL mesh file. This means you can obliterate...
- Posted 3 years ago
DEFCAD. A CrackDown on 3D printable Guns: Security or Censorship?
I was very impressed in the last days of the much talk that has been done around the Liberator, the first 3D printable gun, available for download on Defcad. The amateur, DIY guns, are not new, it...
- Posted 4 years ago