- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 2 weeks ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
Disarming Corruptor helps you encrypt STL files
Spotted on Social Media: a tool to protect the exchange of STL mesh files from espionage and censorship. Disarming Corruptor is a tool for making reversible damage to your STL mesh file. This means you can obliterate...
- Posted 3 years ago
DEFCAD. A CrackDown on 3D printable Guns: Security or Censorship?
I was very impressed in the last days of the much talk that has been done around the Liberator, the first 3D printable gun, available for download on Defcad. The amateur, DIY guns, are not new, it...
- Posted 4 years ago