- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 7 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Disarming Corruptor helps you encrypt STL files
Spotted on Social Media: a tool to protect the exchange of STL mesh files from espionage and censorship. Disarming Corruptor is a tool for making reversible damage to your STL mesh file. This means you can obliterate...
- Posted 3 years ago
DEFCAD. A CrackDown on 3D printable Guns: Security or Censorship?
I was very impressed in the last days of the much talk that has been done around the Liberator, the first 3D printable gun, available for download on Defcad. The amateur, DIY guns, are not new, it...
- Posted 4 years ago