- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Call 4 Big Bang Project – DEADLINE EXTENDED! – Maker Faire Rome
Updates on the next Maker Faire European Edition. Deadlines extended and nice Calls 4 Ideas! The IV Edition of Maker Faire Rome, which will be held at Fiera di Roma (Oct. 14 – 16, 2016) will be...
- Posted 6 months ago
Submit your project for Maker Faire Paris 2014!
Maker Faire lands in Paris 21-22 June 2014. Submit your project (in french) Proposez votre projet pour Maker Faire Paris 2014.
- Posted 3 years ago