- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 4 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
3 Open source CAD programs
As I’ve strived to replace more and more of software in my life with open source options, Blender turned out to just as good for my 3D modeling needs, whether I was playing with models created for...
- Posted 6 months ago
BlocksCAD wants to build a drag-and-drop 3D CAD for Kids
Despite the amount of funding that is looking for is a bit challenging we encourage you to support this kids targeted project to create a “drag-and-drop 3D Computer Aided Design and modeling tool designed for use by...
- Posted 2 years ago
Register you 3Drag on 3Hubs (plus a bonus interview)
Do you follow the work at 3DHubs? You should. This amazing dutch born startup is building a worldwide, peer to peer network of affiliated 3Dprinter owners that can help you print wherever your are. Since few weeks,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Autodesk acquires Tinkercad
In case you lost it, Autodesk announced they’ve signed a deal to acquire Tinkercad and revive the popular web-based 3D design tool and its growing community of makers and educators. via MAKE | Tinkercad is Back! Autodesk...
- Posted 4 years ago