- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 2 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
Open Source Hardware market worth $1billion by 2015 (50M$ in 2013)
According to to Phil Torrone, designer at Adafruit industries the market for open source hardware topped nearly $50million last and is heading towards 1B$ in 2015. This update was given at O’Reilly Foo Camp East in the beginning of...
- Posted 2 years ago
What are the Major Opportunities in Open Hardware and Makers industry?
As you would have probably noticed, the open hardware industry is gaining traction and relevant opportunities are showing up. According to a recent survey from Element 14: • More than half (56%) of professional engineers are more...
- Posted 3 years ago
Stratasys acquires MakerBot
Stratasys, global giant of industrial 3D printing, announced on Wednesday that it was to acquire MakerBot, An interesting move from the internationa giant: Makerbot gets eaten. Soon we’ll release an opinion post about this. Stay...
- Posted 4 years ago