- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 6 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 9 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 day ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 2 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 3 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 4 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Brain Reading with Arduino?
Leonardo Lupori and Raffaele Mazziotti are active in the field of neuroscience at Tommaso Pizzorusso’s lab at Neuroscience Institute CNR of Pisa respectively as molecular biologist and experimental psychologist. They created an Arduino-based and MATLAB-controlled tool called...
- Posted 1 year ago
Support OpenBCI: the Open Source Brain-Computer Interface For Makers
Truly amazing project on kickstarter! OpenBCI is a versatile and affordable Arduino-compatible, 8-channel EEG platform that gives you access to high-quality, raw EEG data via OpenBCI: An Open Source Brain-Computer Interface For Makers by Joel Murphy &...
- Posted 3 years ago