- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Did you get new tattoo? No, I don’t…it’s a flexible electrode!
The team at Stanford University’s Bao Lab created an innovative flexible electrode that has high performance. The new stretchy material uses a molecule normally used to thicken soups to help make it more flexible. After testing 20...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Brain Reading with Arduino?
Leonardo Lupori and Raffaele Mazziotti are active in the field of neuroscience at Tommaso Pizzorusso’s lab at Neuroscience Institute CNR of Pisa respectively as molecular biologist and experimental psychologist. They created an Arduino-based and MATLAB-controlled tool called...
- Posted 1 year ago
Support OpenBCI: the Open Source Brain-Computer Interface For Makers
Truly amazing project on kickstarter! OpenBCI is a versatile and affordable Arduino-compatible, 8-channel EEG platform that gives you access to high-quality, raw EEG data via OpenBCI: An Open Source Brain-Computer Interface For Makers by Joel Murphy &...
- Posted 3 years ago