- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 day ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
3D-Printed Arduino Bionic Hand
The Youbionic 3d-printed hand can manipulate many different items, including a small box, a water bottle, and a set of keys. This revolutionary movement system is based on the material deformation, throught the geometric control of the structure. It’s characterized...
- Posted 2 months ago
JohnsHopkins and Darpa are working to Revolutionary Prosthetics: bionic hand offering a Sense of Touch
Johns Hopkins University and its Applied Physics Lab is successfully working to an amazing program to give back the sense of touch to people using prosthetics. The new discoveries are part of Darpa Revolutionary Prostethics programme that...
- Posted 1 year ago