- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 1 month ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
3D-Printed Arduino Bionic Hand
The Youbionic 3d-printed hand can manipulate many different items, including a small box, a water bottle, and a set of keys. This revolutionary movement system is based on the material deformation, throught the geometric control of the structure. It’s characterized...
- Posted 3 months ago
PyGaze: An open source tool with fascinating research applications
In this interview, the lead developer for the project, Edwin Dalmaijer, who works at the University of Oxford’s Department of Experimental Psychology doing research and programming, provides a fascinating description of PyGaze — an open source toolbox...
- Posted 1 year ago