- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 3 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 5 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 6 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014
Here we are, the 2015 is fresh starting and as usual it’s the right time to take stock of the past year. In this post, we’ll go through the main accomplishments done in 2014 about open source...
- Posted 2 years ago
Best Open Hardware Conferences Coming Up in 2014
Every now and then when I talk with people, the question about what are the best context for Open Source Hardware companies to show up we end up saying we need a list. For any given product...
- Posted 3 years ago