- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 18 hours ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
Raspberry Pi is the 3rd computer best-selling ever!
With over 12.5 million boards sold in five years, Raspberry Pi is the third best-selling general purpose computer ever, behind Apple Macintosh and Microsoft Windows PCs, whose sales figures might be quite difficult for these tiny boards...
- Posted 1 month ago
Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014
Here we are, the 2015 is fresh starting and as usual it’s the right time to take stock of the past year. In this post, we’ll go through the main accomplishments done in 2014 about open source...
- Posted 2 years ago
Best Open Hardware Conferences Coming Up in 2014
Every now and then when I talk with people, the question about what are the best context for Open Source Hardware companies to show up we end up saying we need a list. For any given product...
- Posted 3 years ago