- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 17 hours ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 4 weeks ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 month ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014
Here we are, the 2015 is fresh starting and as usual it’s the right time to take stock of the past year. In this post, we’ll go through the main accomplishments done in 2014 about open source...
- Posted 2 years ago
Best Open Hardware Conferences Coming Up in 2014
Every now and then when I talk with people, the question about what are the best context for Open Source Hardware companies to show up we end up saying we need a list. For any given product...
- Posted 3 years ago