- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
XYZ printer shows its new 3D food printer at Berlin IFA 2015
Great interest at IFA2015 around the first food printer shown by XYZ printing. A 3D printer that layers cookie dough instead of plastic will go on sale in Asia next year and later in the U.S. and...
- Posted 2 years ago
Panono: an Incredible Panoramic Ball Camera project on Indiegogo
Berlin shows once again it’s becoming the place for hardware products innovation. Sadly this is not an opensource project but you can surely get inspired guys! Panono is a throwable panoramic ball camera, which captures everything in...
- Posted 3 years ago