- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 2 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
XYZ printer shows its new 3D food printer at Berlin IFA 2015
Great interest at IFA2015 around the first food printer shown by XYZ printing. A 3D printer that layers cookie dough instead of plastic will go on sale in Asia next year and later in the U.S. and...
- Posted 1 year ago
Panono: an Incredible Panoramic Ball Camera project on Indiegogo
Berlin shows once again it’s becoming the place for hardware products innovation. Sadly this is not an opensource project but you can surely get inspired guys! Panono is a throwable panoramic ball camera, which captures everything in...
- Posted 3 years ago