- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 7 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
XYZ printer shows its new 3D food printer at Berlin IFA 2015
Great interest at IFA2015 around the first food printer shown by XYZ printing. A 3D printer that layers cookie dough instead of plastic will go on sale in Asia next year and later in the U.S. and...
- Posted 1 year ago
Panono: an Incredible Panoramic Ball Camera project on Indiegogo
Berlin shows once again it’s becoming the place for hardware products innovation. Sadly this is not an opensource project but you can surely get inspired guys! Panono is a throwable panoramic ball camera, which captures everything in...
- Posted 3 years ago