- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 2 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
Back To The Future – Build your Flux capacitor
We will show here a modern take on the equipment that enabled time travel in Back to the Future. Those who have a few “decades” of ageing on their shoulders should know Back to the...
- Posted 1 year ago
Welcome to the Open Source Hoverboard Project!
Let’s face it, the world needs a Hoverboard! So that’s exactly what we’re going to try and build. We want to create an open source Hoverboard platform that can be customized for fun or tailored to meet...
- Posted 4 years ago