- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 3 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
An, Opensource, 3d printed haptic Car Gear for Ford!
This is surely one of the most interesting news in automotive hacking so far: thanks to Ford’ss OpenXC opensource innovation ecosystem, here’s what you can get! “Harnessing the power of Ford’s open-source platform OpenXC, 3D printing, Bluetooth...
- Posted 3 years ago