- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 18 hours ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
2017 Hackaday Prize: Build Something That Matters And Win $250,000 cash prizes!
The fourth annual Hackaday Prize aims to expand the frontiers of knowledge and engineering while innovating to make an extraordinary impact on peoples’ lives. Sponsored by Digi-Key (the exclusive electronic components distributor sponsor of the Hackaday Prize) and Microchip, this year...
- Posted 1 month ago
Using a Telegram Bot and a Demo Board to experiment with home automation
Let’s discover the potential of the instant messaging app, Telegram, by creating a remote control, based on a smartphone and a WiFi powered demoboard. We may say that, when we have our smartphone in our hands,...
- Posted 3 months ago
2016 Hackaday Prize: $300,000 cash prizes, 5 challenges. Submit your idea, change the World!
The Hackaday Prize is a competition synonymous with creating for social change. Using your hardware, coding, scientific, design and mechanical abilities, you will make big changes in peoples’ lives. Last year we wrote about Hackaday Prize 2015...
- Posted 1 year ago
BonePonics is an Open source hydroponics automation system
There are quite a lot of automations systems dedicated to caring plants but not many dealing with hydroponics. This project looks really cool, even if unfortunately is looking for quite a bit of money and it’s not...
- Posted 3 years ago
OpenTrons: Automation for Everyone (DIY BIO)
This project is really cool: an automation platform for DIY bio (and more). I’m seriously thinking to reach out for an interview! Because of the open, modular design, OpenTrons can be fit with any attachment you can...
- Posted 3 years ago
A Miniaturized Photoelectric twilight switch
Controls the ignition of lamps or other electrical loads when the brightness of the environment falls below an adjustable threshold. There are circuits that never get old and withstand time, progress, and emergence and spread of...
- Posted 4 years ago