- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 6 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Presepino: the nativity scene with Arduino
A light system, capable of simulating the alternation of night and day, that will make your nativity scene – be it a small or a big one – even more realistic. Our circuit is capable of...
- Posted 10 months ago
In this guide, we will describe how the DM Board ICS outputs can be controlled by means of your own voice. Here you can view a demonstration video. Hardware The module EasyVR 3 made by VeeaR...
- Posted 11 months ago
Axoloti is Audio for makers
Axoloti a “new solution to create your own digital synthesizer, effects unit, groovebox or stomp-box, quick and easy” just got funded on kickstarter! It’s let’s you create your own standalone digital audio instruments and effects through graphical...
- Posted 2 years ago
A Mini Microphone Preamplifier
In this post we’ll cover the design of a microphone preamplifier, something always useful when dealing with audio applications. This Mini Microphone Preamplifier could be used as the first stage to amplify any audio signal. The device...
- Posted 3 years ago
Welcome to 3D printed Desktop Speakers
new zealander designer simon ellison has utilized multi material 3D printing methods to bring forth the idea of a new manufacturing technique into the realm of speaker drivers. with this, the additive combination-material print process results as...
- Posted 3 years ago
Big Spectrum Analyzer with Arduino
Let’s put together a pixel strip with an HL1606, an Arduino UNO and the Spectrum Shield to build a seven bands “large” Spectrum Analyzer of simple construction. The components The Strip used uses the HL1606...
- Posted 4 years ago