- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 4 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
From drone racers to pinball: Maker Faire Bay Area 2016 doesn’t disappoint
SAN MATEO, Calif.—Maker Faire never gets old. While we only scratched the surface after a 90 minute walk through the fairgrounds, the drone racing was the coolest thing that we saw on Friday afternoon. Every 10 minutes,...
- Posted 6 months ago
Artist releases World’s First Analog 3D Printer. Amazing.
3Dprint.com has a comprehensive coverage of this incredible piece of Low Fi art: a 3D printer that can print a vase – or in general symmetrical objects that you can create by a shape rotation: Without a...
- Posted 2 years ago
The Matter Meter Wave: the Weirdest Open Source Hardware Project Ever
I spent ten minutes on the project page but, honestly, I still don’t really understand what’s all about: The Matter Meter Wave is different than other electronic devices because it engages the user with their surroundings and...
- Posted 3 years ago