- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
From drone racers to pinball: Maker Faire Bay Area 2016 doesn’t disappoint
SAN MATEO, Calif.—Maker Faire never gets old. While we only scratched the surface after a 90 minute walk through the fairgrounds, the drone racing was the coolest thing that we saw on Friday afternoon. Every 10 minutes,...
- Posted 5 months ago
Artist releases World’s First Analog 3D Printer. Amazing.
3Dprint.com has a comprehensive coverage of this incredible piece of Low Fi art: a 3D printer that can print a vase – or in general symmetrical objects that you can create by a shape rotation: Without a...
- Posted 2 years ago
The Matter Meter Wave: the Weirdest Open Source Hardware Project Ever
I spent ten minutes on the project page but, honestly, I still don’t really understand what’s all about: The Matter Meter Wave is different than other electronic devices because it engages the user with their surroundings and...
- Posted 3 years ago