- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 6 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 9 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 day ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 2 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 3 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 4 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Scratch Duino: an Open Source Programmable Magnetic Robot on Wheels
Scratch Duino is a highly customizable, simple and interactive open source robot kit based on magnetic-mount sensors. Despite the beauty of the project, it is probably a bit too ambitious in terms of funding! (around 100k$) If want...
- Posted 2 years ago
Apeiros, another Open Source Robot to teach STEM
One can say that we have plenty of Robot platforms in open source: indeed see our offers! This one particularly looks like our Ardusumo. But it’s always good to support these projects! Apeiros is a user friendly, professionally...
- Posted 3 years ago
Ardusumo: an Open Source Platform for Fighting Robots
The idea Ardusumo is a universal platform to build robots on wheels that can move around avoiding obstacles using infrared sensors and follow routes marked with dark lines on a white background. We have created Ardusumo...
- Posted 4 years ago