- BOAR’S PIGLET 01: our newborn multi-axis development boardPosted 5 days ago
- BOAR’S Board: the ultimate board!Posted 6 days ago
- From Arduino to Genuino, the reasons for a choicePosted 1 week ago
- Let’s code with STM32 NUCLEOPosted 1 week ago
- RandA: first application, Environmental Monitoring with WebcamPosted 4 weeks ago
- Presenting Microchip GestIC for implementing Gesture recognitionPosted 1 month ago
- Feeding power to Arduino: the ultimate guidePosted 2 months ago
- Push notifications from Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi 2 or, better, “Four”!Posted 2 months ago
- Touch Display for Raspberry PiPosted 3 months ago
Get Crazy with the Smartphone controlled Skateboarding!
We have already seen many motorized versions of “human traction” transport means: bicycles and scooters, for example, or even some skateboard, but surely we lacked the motorized skateboard controlled by a smartphone. Well, now we have found...
- Posted 4 months ago
Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your Controller
One of the strongest trend we have seen this year at CES2015 is, as you can imagine easily, the IoT (Internet of Things) development. Consequently, the most important component needed is the “connection and communication” module that...
- Posted 6 months ago
An I²C Bus powered Arduino IO Expander Board controlled via Bluetooth and Android
Today we’ll expand Arduino’s digital resources thanks to an I2C bus equipped shield and we’ll allow the management of the board via a bluetooth connection RN-42 through an Android systems. All Arduino boards feature a number of...
- Posted 1 year ago
Garden lights and antitheft control with Arduino via bluetooth
We present the candidature of Mr. Felice Pascarelli. I propose my candidature for TiDiGino contest with an automation project of gardens made with Arduino interfaced to a PC via Bluetooth communication 100m (Class 2). The idea was...
- Posted 4 years ago