- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 2 days ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 4 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 months ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
R-Kade Zero • The gaming controller for the Raspberry Pi Zero!
R-Kade Zero is one of the smallest and minimalist gaming controllers around. If you add a tiny Raspberry Pi Zero and a case and you’ve built yourself a tiny video gaming platform. The central idea to this...
- Posted 1 year ago
An Open Source Arcade Controller is on Kickstarter
Gamers allover the world unite! This is the final project for a customizable game controller for old Arcade style replicas: and it’s Open Source Hardware! What is the Howler Arcade Controller? The Howler Arcade Controller is a...
- Posted 3 years ago