- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 19 hours ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 day ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 2 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 3 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 4 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
R-Kade Zero • The gaming controller for the Raspberry Pi Zero!
R-Kade Zero is one of the smallest and minimalist gaming controllers around. If you add a tiny Raspberry Pi Zero and a case and you’ve built yourself a tiny video gaming platform. The central idea to this...
- Posted 11 months ago
An Open Source Arcade Controller is on Kickstarter
Gamers allover the world unite! This is the final project for a customizable game controller for old Arcade style replicas: and it’s Open Source Hardware! What is the Howler Arcade Controller? The Howler Arcade Controller is a...
- Posted 3 years ago