- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 12 hours ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 7 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 1 month ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
An Open Source 4W Guitar Amplifier
Amazing board with volume and tone controls and a distortion fuzz integrated with activated/deactivated on demand; complete with a speaker and a power supply, it constitutes an essential tool for guitar exercises. Who likes to play...
- Posted 2 months ago
The BF 15+15W open source power amp
A compact stereo amplifier that may be used at home as well as in the car, and also to substitute broken audio power amplifiers or to create bench power amps for the analysis of audio devices....
- Posted 5 months ago
An Open Source 2x3W Class D (Low Frequency) amplifier
A Low Frequency (i.e. audio LF) amplifier for many uses, able to drive small speakers in portable or stand-alone devices with maximum efficiency and without needing heat sinks. Particularly suitable as final stage for MP3 players...
- Posted 1 year ago
A versatile, powerful 10 + 10 W Audio amplifier
Today we present you a stereo 10 + 10 Watts audio amplifier based on TDA7297SA, a monolithic dual bridge amplifier that is suitable to be used in projects that feature access to a single 12 volts power...
- Posted 4 years ago