- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 7 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
The BF 15+15W open source power amp
A compact stereo amplifier that may be used at home as well as in the car, and also to substitute broken audio power amplifiers or to create bench power amps for the analysis of audio devices....
- Posted 4 weeks ago
An Open Source 2x3W Class D (Low Frequency) amplifier
A Low Frequency (i.e. audio LF) amplifier for many uses, able to drive small speakers in portable or stand-alone devices with maximum efficiency and without needing heat sinks. Particularly suitable as final stage for MP3 players...
- Posted 9 months ago
A versatile, powerful 10 + 10 W Audio amplifier
Today we present you a stereo 10 + 10 Watts audio amplifier based on TDA7297SA, a monolithic dual bridge amplifier that is suitable to be used in projects that feature access to a single 12 volts power...
- Posted 3 years ago