- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 week ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
ReSpeaker – Add Voice Interaction To Anything You Like, 300% funded (so far) on Kickstarter
Open Source, Modular design. Voice Interaction Development Board. IoT controller. Interact with the world, just using your voice. Powered by the MT7688 Wi-Fi module and the built-in high performance microphone, ReSpeaker responds to your voice and recognize...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
AWS Device Farm – Test Mobile Apps on 200 Real Devices almost free of charge
Although the phrase “write once, test everywhere” was coined to describe another technology, I believe that it also applies to mobile applications. The wide variety of carriers, manufacturers, models, operating systems (including versions, patches, and proprietary extensions),...
- Posted 1 year ago
Amazon launches Picking Challenge to invent Warehouse Robots of the Future
Amazon launched a contest to build the robots for the warehouse of the future. If you’re interested in robotics, this could be a nice opportunity to play with some really advanced platforms, or to build one. We...
- Posted 2 years ago
Amazon launches 3D Printing Store with Parametric Design Tools
Great news at amazon. The retail industry is experimenting with 3d printing and on demand production and – overall – this is welcome. Hopefully they will understand how to integrate these technologies in the product lifecycle and help reduce waste...
- Posted 2 years ago
The Truth About Open Source Hardware Business Models
After some time now, the Open Hardware Ecosystem and Business sector gained some significant traction. An excellent presentation by Mathilde Berchon was recently release at the open hardware summit, trying to summarize the increasingly interesting diversity and...
- Posted 3 years ago