- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
BoxBotix, the Open Source 3D Printable Robotic Frames for Copters, Planes, Rovers & Much More
BoxBotix is a perfect example of what thrills a contemporary hobbyist. An open source 3D printable robotics system developed by Coby Leuschke from Rocketship Systems, BoxBotix can be a copter, plane, or rover. Perfect for the...
- Posted 5 months ago
5-meter long titanium airplane part is 3D printed in one piece
In the meanwhile, in China: The lab has recently manufactured a central wing spar with Laser Additive Manufacturing technology for Comac C919 passenger-plane which is expected to take place in 2014 and to enter commercial service in...
- Posted 3 years ago