- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
BoxBotix, the Open Source 3D Printable Robotic Frames for Copters, Planes, Rovers & Much More
BoxBotix is a perfect example of what thrills a contemporary hobbyist. An open source 3D printable robotics system developed by Coby Leuschke from Rocketship Systems, BoxBotix can be a copter, plane, or rover. Perfect for the...
- Posted 11 months ago
5-meter long titanium airplane part is 3D printed in one piece
In the meanwhile, in China: The lab has recently manufactured a central wing spar with Laser Additive Manufacturing technology for Comac C919 passenger-plane which is expected to take place in 2014 and to enter commercial service in...
- Posted 4 years ago