- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 18 hours ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lamp
Let’s create a multi-function LED lamp, always connected via wireless, thanks to Arietta G25. Since several years already, it is possible to find systems for home automation: irrigation, doors and windows, lighting, air conditioning and...
- Posted 1 year ago
Arietta G25 – The latest Embedded Linux Board
If you have “broken the ice” with GNU / Linux through Raspberry Pi already, here is a board that allows you to jump into the real professional world, with all the needed support and with totally...
- Posted 2 years ago
ACME Systems launched Arietta G25 a new micro Linux Board
ACME Systems announced a Micro new board: Arietta (now selling 9.99 €). Here are the specs: CPU: Atmel’s AT91SAM9G25 (ARM9 clocked @ 400Mhz) RAM: 128 MByte DDR2 MicroSD Socket for up to 32GB bootable Linux microSD (not included) USB 2.0 ports: 1...
- Posted 3 years ago