- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lamp
Let’s create a multi-function LED lamp, always connected via wireless, thanks to Arietta G25. Since several years already, it is possible to find systems for home automation: irrigation, doors and windows, lighting, air conditioning and...
- Posted 11 months ago
Arietta G25 – The latest Embedded Linux Board
If you have “broken the ice” with GNU / Linux through Raspberry Pi already, here is a board that allows you to jump into the real professional world, with all the needed support and with totally...
- Posted 2 years ago
ACME Systems launched Arietta G25 a new micro Linux Board
ACME Systems announced a Micro new board: Arietta (now selling 9.99 €). Here are the specs: CPU: Atmel’s AT91SAM9G25 (ARM9 clocked @ 400Mhz) RAM: 128 MByte DDR2 MicroSD Socket for up to 32GB bootable Linux microSD (not included) USB 2.0 ports: 1...
- Posted 3 years ago