- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 6 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
PUNGAS raising funds to open source 3D Printed Shoe Accessories platform
Very cool project merging design, art, technology: PUNGAS are bold SHOE ACCESSORIES. They are 3D printed, easy to use, wearable on different parts of your sneakers, colorful, and the byproduct of an exclusive collaboration between HICKIES and...
- Posted 2 years ago
USB2Go – Android Devices Everywhere, Arduino Extendable
We received a submission on our Submit channel regarding this cool tool for USB enabled Smartphone accessories development: USB2Go will be open source, and it will have its own forums and community center, where we will answer...
- Posted 3 years ago