- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 18 hours ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
3D Scanning with Microsoft Kinect
Microsoft Kinect for Xbox revealed itself as an excellent scanner, with which to acquire the shape of items. Let’s see how to use it along with ReconstructMe, that in its more recent versions allows the creation of...
- Posted 2 years ago
A 3D Scanner made of 40 Rasperry PI and PI cameras
This Instructable is really amazing: using almost 40 Raspberry PI to create this super powerful 3dscanner! I am a big Arduino and Raspberry PI fan and also love 3D printing. I wanted to be able to make...
- Posted 3 years ago
Digitizer the 3D Scanner from MakerBot is finally out!
Finally, the Makerbot Digitizer has come to light! Great job from Makerbot – even if, unfortunately not open source :( If you don’t know, our Open Electronics friend Jeremy Blum actually worked in the team With just...
- Posted 4 years ago