- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 3 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 5 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 6 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
3D Scanning with Microsoft Kinect
Microsoft Kinect for Xbox revealed itself as an excellent scanner, with which to acquire the shape of items. Let’s see how to use it along with ReconstructMe, that in its more recent versions allows the creation of...
- Posted 2 years ago
A 3D Scanner made of 40 Rasperry PI and PI cameras
This Instructable is really amazing: using almost 40 Raspberry PI to create this super powerful 3dscanner! I am a big Arduino and Raspberry PI fan and also love 3D printing. I wanted to be able to make...
- Posted 3 years ago
Digitizer the 3D Scanner from MakerBot is finally out!
Finally, the Makerbot Digitizer has come to light! Great job from Makerbot – even if, unfortunately not open source :( If you don’t know, our Open Electronics friend Jeremy Blum actually worked in the team With just...
- Posted 4 years ago