- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 7 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
An, Opensource, 3d printed haptic Car Gear for Ford!
This is surely one of the most interesting news in automotive hacking so far: thanks to Ford’ss OpenXC opensource innovation ecosystem, here’s what you can get! “Harnessing the power of Ford’s open-source platform OpenXC, 3D printing, Bluetooth...
- Posted 3 years ago