- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
How to fix 3D Printing STL files with MakePrintable
Converting 3D modeling files to STL can be problematic. Additionally, 3D printing often lays bare file errors such as nonmanifold issues, flipped vertices, holes in the mesh and intersecting objects. Meshes for 3D printing need to be...
- Posted 3 months ago
After the 3D File Viewer, GitHub introduces 3D File Diffs
Amazing news: Github is digging more and more into 3D designs: Back in April, we introduced the 3D file viewer. Today we’re improving this by displaying diffs of STL files on GitHub. There are two modes to...
- Posted 4 years ago