- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
How to fix 3D Printing STL files with MakePrintable
Converting 3D modeling files to STL can be problematic. Additionally, 3D printing often lays bare file errors such as nonmanifold issues, flipped vertices, holes in the mesh and intersecting objects. Meshes for 3D printing need to be...
- Posted 2 months ago
After the 3D File Viewer, GitHub introduces 3D File Diffs
Amazing news: Github is digging more and more into 3D designs: Back in April, we introduced the 3D file viewer. Today we’re improving this by displaying diffs of STL files on GitHub. There are two modes to...
- Posted 3 years ago