- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 5 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Best 3D Printers of 2017
With over 1,000 different 3D printer models available on the market today, “Which 3D Printer should I buy?” is one of the most common questions we are asked at 3D Hubs. To answer this question, we reached...
- Posted 2 months ago
3D Hubs releases new 3D Printing Trends
3d hubs just released its 3D printing trends report. Apparently, among 3d hubs users, open source 3d printers rule! (a lot more interesting info in the report) 3D Printing Trends January 2015 | 3D Hubs.
- Posted 2 years ago
3DPrinters Trend Report May Released by 3D Hubs
3D Hubs released the May 3D printing trend report! Still our 3Drag/K8200 is underestimated since we started only now to ship it with the 3DHubs embedded flyers: if you are an owner of our printer you should register...
- Posted 3 years ago
Local & Social 3D Printing | 3D Hubs
Collaborative Production – 3D Hubs enables everyone with a 3D printer to join building the largest production network in the world… Earn money with your 3D printer – How often is your 3D printer not printing? Use...
- Posted 4 years ago