- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 mins ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
The future of medical 3D printing: Devices with custom geometries and functionalities
One of the rightly touted breakthroughs of 3D printing in the medical space is the technology’s capability of producing custom orthopedic devices that precisely match specific patient anatomies. University of Minnesota mechanical engineering professor Michael McAlpine wants...
- Posted 6 months ago
CowTech Ciclop – $99 Open Source 3D Scanner on Kickstarter
The 3D printing revolution has come, and it’s time for 3D scanning to follow. The CowTech Ciclop is a RepRap 3D scanner with a large scan volume, simple, yet elegant design, and a disruptive price point that...
- Posted 11 months ago
3D Scanning with Microsoft Kinect
Microsoft Kinect for Xbox revealed itself as an excellent scanner, with which to acquire the shape of items. Let’s see how to use it along with ReconstructMe, that in its more recent versions allows the creation of...
- Posted 2 years ago
Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015
The 2015 edition of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, has been the largest and most amazing exhibition in the history of CES so far, according to Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) that is the owner...
- Posted 2 years ago
DIMBODY: finally an OpenSource 3d desktop scanner funding on Indiegogo
Despite the Indiegogo Campaign has a challenging target, the Dimbody project seems really great and god only knows how much do we need an open source 3D scanner for the masses. DIMBODY is a 3d scanner, a digitalizer...
- Posted 3 years ago