- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 23 hours ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
The future of medical 3D printing: Devices with custom geometries and functionalities
One of the rightly touted breakthroughs of 3D printing in the medical space is the technology’s capability of producing custom orthopedic devices that precisely match specific patient anatomies. University of Minnesota mechanical engineering professor Michael McAlpine wants...
- Posted 1 month ago
CowTech Ciclop – $99 Open Source 3D Scanner on Kickstarter
The 3D printing revolution has come, and it’s time for 3D scanning to follow. The CowTech Ciclop is a RepRap 3D scanner with a large scan volume, simple, yet elegant design, and a disruptive price point that...
- Posted 7 months ago
3D Scanning with Microsoft Kinect
Microsoft Kinect for Xbox revealed itself as an excellent scanner, with which to acquire the shape of items. Let’s see how to use it along with ReconstructMe, that in its more recent versions allows the creation of...
- Posted 1 year ago
Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015
The 2015 edition of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, has been the largest and most amazing exhibition in the history of CES so far, according to Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) that is the owner...
- Posted 2 years ago
DIMBODY: finally an OpenSource 3d desktop scanner funding on Indiegogo
Despite the Indiegogo Campaign has a challenging target, the Dimbody project seems really great and god only knows how much do we need an open source 3D scanner for the masses. DIMBODY is a 3d scanner, a digitalizer...
- Posted 3 years ago