- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 hours ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 3 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 4 days ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Chinese factory replaces 90% of human workers with robots.Posted 2 weeks ago
- We’ll never seen better before!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kitnic.it – share and build Open Source Electronics ProjectsPosted 2 weeks ago
3D-Printed Arduino Bionic Hand
The Youbionic 3d-printed hand can manipulate many different items, including a small box, a water bottle, and a set of keys. This revolutionary movement system is based on the material deformation, throught the geometric control of the structure. It’s characterized...
- Posted 1 month ago
Red Hat Films Produces Award-Winning Documentary About e-NABLE & the Open-Source Culture
We wrote about the really touching e-Nable project many times here on open-electronics.org even when it was not world famous. We are happy that RedHat is investing on their promotion, that project really deserves it! Open Source...
- Posted 8 months ago
Crowd4Africa – 3D printed prosthetics for african hospitals with 3DRag and EWE Delta: charity campaign on Eppela
A few days ago, in an event organized by Maker Faire European Edition 2016 committee, I had the chance to meet Renato Reggiani, cofounder of BioPic (a very interesting project too) that told me about his charity...
- Posted 11 months ago