- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Delaktig: IKEA’s Open Source and Hackable Sofa!
Sure it’s not an open source hardware news, but it’s an open source relevant news definitely, anyway! Ikea has now decided to support the creative conversion of its products with a new line of furniture that breaks with tradition, leaving...
- Posted 1 month ago
3D contest relaunched
A few months ago we presented a 3D printing contest for owners of the 3Drag 3D printer. Despite we received some tweaks and changes more asked us to open the competition to those who have a different...
- Posted 3 years ago
A great recap on 37 Marketplaces for 3D Printing Designs on MakingSociety
A very useful recap by Mathilde Berchon on Making Society: Many entrepreneurs are seeing opportunities in 3D printing marketplaces. Offering a service to amateur designers for selling their 3D files seem to be the big deal. For...
- Posted 4 years ago