- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 3 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 5 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 6 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Delaktig: IKEA’s Open Source and Hackable Sofa!
Sure it’s not an open source hardware news, but it’s an open source relevant news definitely, anyway! Ikea has now decided to support the creative conversion of its products with a new line of furniture that breaks with tradition, leaving...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
3D contest relaunched
A few months ago we presented a 3D printing contest for owners of the 3Drag 3D printer. Despite we received some tweaks and changes more asked us to open the competition to those who have a different...
- Posted 3 years ago
A great recap on 37 Marketplaces for 3D Printing Designs on MakingSociety
A very useful recap by Mathilde Berchon on Making Society: Many entrepreneurs are seeing opportunities in 3D printing marketplaces. Offering a service to amateur designers for selling their 3D files seem to be the big deal. For...
- Posted 4 years ago