- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Wireless Power Contest Challenge by Open-Electronics: the Winners are…
Finally March, 15th has come and, as promised, we are ready to reveal the Wireless Power contest winners. As we stated many times on this blog, the score has been assigned following these rules: Futura Group srl,...
- Posted 1 month ago
Wireless Power Contest Challenge By Open-Electronics: choose the winner!
First of all I want to thank all the makers for their works. As you already know, last February 28th the projects submission phase has been closed. Right now we are in the very key moment of...
- Posted 2 months ago
Last Few Days for Wireless Power Contest Challenge by Open-Electronics: hurry up!
More and more projects are coming for the contest, but maybe someone else has to come: hurry up guys, the time is running out! The deadline for submitting your project is February, 28th! So far, the submitted projects...
- Posted 3 months ago
Wireless Power Contest Challenge by Open-Electronics: We Want You!
First of all we want to thank the people who started to send us their projects for the contest. The deadline for submitting your project is February, 28th: what are you waiting for sending yours?! :) Below the...
- Posted 3 months ago
Wireless Power Contest Challenge by Open-Electronics, new deadlines!
We wrote a lot about our Challenge Wireless Power contest launched here at Open Electronics. The first phase named “ideas submission” has been closed on November, 30th and we received a lot of good ideas to be implemented,...
- Posted 4 months ago
Challenge Wireless Power – a huge success! Stay tuned to meet the winning ideas
Deadline to submit your idea went off last November, 30th. It has been a real success: 110 Ideas 270 Subscribers in the contest Facebook: 91 Post with the Hashtag #WirelessPowerContest 2717 Like Twitter: 82 Post with the...
- Posted 5 months ago