- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
Super simple Deltaprintr 3D Printer rasing funds
This very interesting printer was created by a bunch of students. It seems a very cool project, unfortunately enough is not open source 🙁
The Deltaprintr is a new take on efficient, high-resolution 3D printing. Take your designs to new heights!
We engineered the Deltaprintr to be simple, efficient, and affordable. We want as many people as possible to be able to get their hands on this exciting new technology without having to sacrifice quality or user-friendliness.
SIMPLE – Using a 3D Printer shouldn’t be a hassle. We designed our printer so that it requires minimal set-up, and so that there’s effectively no long-term maintenance. We’ll be shipping every printer with a construction manual (pictures!) to get you up and running in no time.
EFFICIENT – The polar coordinate system allows for faster movements (than those of traditional Cartesians printers) while achieving a 100 micron resolution.
AFFORDABLE – Because a Deltaprintr design doesn’t need as many parts as other 3D printers, we can pass the savings on to you.