- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 day ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Super simple Deltaprintr 3D Printer rasing funds
This very interesting printer was created by a bunch of students. It seems a very cool project, unfortunately enough is not open source :(
The Deltaprintr is a new take on efficient, high-resolution 3D printing. Take your designs to new heights!
We engineered the Deltaprintr to be simple, efficient, and affordable. We want as many people as possible to be able to get their hands on this exciting new technology without having to sacrifice quality or user-friendliness.
SIMPLE – Using a 3D Printer shouldn’t be a hassle. We designed our printer so that it requires minimal set-up, and so that there’s effectively no long-term maintenance. We’ll be shipping every printer with a construction manual (pictures!) to get you up and running in no time.
EFFICIENT – The polar coordinate system allows for faster movements (than those of traditional Cartesians printers) while achieving a 100 micron resolution.
AFFORDABLE – Because a Deltaprintr design doesn’t need as many parts as other 3D printers, we can pass the savings on to you.