- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
STMicroelectronics announces support for Thingsquare Mist
Thingsquare, a pioneering provider of open-source software for the Internet of Things, and STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, have cooperated to bring Thingsquare Mist Internet-connectivity software to ST’s SPIRIT1 radio transceiver on the STM32L microcontroller platform.
For those who don’t know, Thingsquare Mist is a software system that brings Internet-connectivity to the Internet of Things. It could be used in connected-home products, smart lighting systems, and smart city projects. Mist builds on well-known open-source components, has a small memory footprint, low computational requirements, is battle-proven, and works with multiple microcontrollers such as the one recently presented by ST.