- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 7 hours ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
STMicroelectronics announces support for Thingsquare Mist
Thingsquare, a pioneering provider of open-source software for the Internet of Things, and STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, have cooperated to bring Thingsquare Mist Internet-connectivity software to ST’s SPIRIT1 radio transceiver on the STM32L microcontroller platform.
For those who don’t know, Thingsquare Mist is a software system that brings Internet-connectivity to the Internet of Things. It could be used in connected-home products, smart lighting systems, and smart city projects. Mist builds on well-known open-source components, has a small memory footprint, low computational requirements, is battle-proven, and works with multiple microcontrollers such as the one recently presented by ST.