- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 1 month ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
STMicroelectronics announces support for Thingsquare Mist
Thingsquare, a pioneering provider of open-source software for the Internet of Things, and STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, have cooperated to bring Thingsquare Mist Internet-connectivity software to ST’s SPIRIT1 radio transceiver on the STM32L microcontroller platform.
For those who don’t know, Thingsquare Mist is a software system that brings Internet-connectivity to the Internet of Things. It could be used in connected-home products, smart lighting systems, and smart city projects. Mist builds on well-known open-source components, has a small memory footprint, low computational requirements, is battle-proven, and works with multiple microcontrollers such as the one recently presented by ST.