- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
SparqEE – Cellular made easy (Arduino/Pi/+) is crowdfunding
SparqEE is a Cellular development board that gives you Wireless Worldwide. It provides boards for both, Arduino and Raspberry!
The CELLv1.0 uses a 2G+3G chipset, which means it will use 3G primarily worldwide and only fall back to 2G if 3G is unavailable.
Question: Why are 2G (GSM/GPRS) devices less expensive? Answer: some 2G only systems are less, BUT, here’s the backstory: We chose to provide both 2G and 3G because AT&T is dropping their 2G service in 2017 (TMobile coverage is much more limited than AT&T and the CDMA technology Verizon and Sprint use isn’t prevalent elsewhere in the world). With the CELLv1.0 you get the best of both worlds – 2G, which is the most prevalent worldwide technology, while still providing full cellular coverage in the US using 3G. So if you want a device that works across the world for decades to come, go with the CELLv1.0!
The CELLv1.0 is the smallest module on the market, the least expensive 2/3G device out there, and the easiest to use!