- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 3 days ago
- 3Drag contest relaunchedPosted 1 week ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 2 weeks ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Great I/O expansion Shield for RaspberryPi based on I2CPosted 1 month ago
- Interview to Fa)(a 3d, the first Open Source 3d Printer using a magnetic levitation systemPosted 1 month ago
- Single and Double Channel Automatic and Open ReceiversPosted 2 months ago
- Adding telemetry to OpenWheels and feel like a PROPosted 2 months ago
SparqEE – Cellular made easy (Arduino/Pi/+) is crowdfunding
SparqEE is a Cellular development board that gives you Wireless Worldwide. It provides boards for both, Arduino and Raspberry!
The CELLv1.0 uses a 2G+3G chipset, which means it will use 3G primarily worldwide and only fall back to 2G if 3G is unavailable.
Question: Why are 2G (GSM/GPRS) devices less expensive? Answer: some 2G only systems are less, BUT, here’s the backstory: We chose to provide both 2G and 3G because AT&T is dropping their 2G service in 2017 (TMobile coverage is much more limited than AT&T and the CDMA technology Verizon and Sprint use isn’t prevalent elsewhere in the world). With the CELLv1.0 you get the best of both worlds – 2G, which is the most prevalent worldwide technology, while still providing full cellular coverage in the US using 3G. So if you want a device that works across the world for decades to come, go with the CELLv1.0!
The CELLv1.0 is the smallest module on the market, the least expensive 2/3G device out there, and the easiest to use!